DUSKY PINK KITCHEN

Did you ever want a pink kitchen?
Probably not..

But you'll change your mind at the end of this post!

Alright, I'm gonna keep it short and sweet today. In two weeks I finish my first year of uni!! So you can imagine the deadlines, I didn't have the time to finish 'All White Interiors' post, but I did find a company called "DIALECT" and their amazing dusky pink kitchen with mirrored accents!

"Pink fronts, mirrors and terracotta granito for a kitchen in Brussels"













Comments

  1. Oh wow, what a beautiful kitchen!! It's gorgeous and well created, plus the counter tops take my breath away!
    Jordan xx
    http://thehatlogic.com/they-come-in-twos-not-threes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is an elegant yet strong kitchen! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely kitchen. Very clean and posh at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink. This was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kitchen. Interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok - pink is probably my least favourite colour, I don't wear it, I rarely use it in anything, but I'd be ALL over this kitchen.
    My cake photo's would look AMAZING in this room. I especially love the contrasting white wall cupboards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!!I'm in love. #pinkkitchen <3


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts